Thursday, July 1, 2010
caden
He turned 4! Crazy how I don't seem to age and yet my babies keep growing... like weeds even! He is a beautiful weed, and I am so glad that he has made it to 4. (trust me, it was close) Caden loves all things Mickey Mouse, even if his brother and sister try to convince him that is it for babies, he knows better. He loves Toy Story and anything else Tyson likes. He is our ham. Always doing and saying very funny things. Last night at Costco he is making very loud boy type sound effects and then turns to me and asks why everyone is looking at him. Ha! For his big day we did the traditional number pancake, after he woke to balloons and streamers. (which meg informed him came from the birthday fairy) Then it was his year for a party and he wanted to see Toy Story 3 with some friends, so we took 4 little 4 year olds plus my other 3 and headed to the movies. He also chose the pool and sandwiches for his special dinner. However it did rain, so we picnic-ed indoors instead. He had a great birthday and is already planning his next one.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Caden! Looks like you had fun!
I miss my Caden kisses! How can they possibly be 4 this year? Remember when Caden and Lilly and Kendall were all bitty babies?
Holy Cow!! 4 years old. I can't believe it.
Post a Comment