A few weeks ago we moved Randy into his new office. I have been known for my horrible memory, but walking back into that school was a big boost back to 5th grade. Northwood was the school I attended when we moved. We only moved once and I was starting 5th grade, leaving a school that ALL six of my siblings had attended, that knew me and my family, that I was a part of, even my unicycle team! It was big for me. So Northwood was scary! It did offer wonderful friends and cute new boys!
Returning there and setting Randy up in Mr. Holstein's office was too crazy! I am so proud of this man it is unbelievable. I tear up thinking how far he has come, and in such a short time. We have been blessed by some wonderful mentors in life and his last job was no different. He will miss the people and I am sure being in the classroom. But we are all very excited for what's to come!

Tracie
1 comment:
Uh, did you say unicycle team? I'm going to need to hear about THAT!!
Post a Comment