Randy and I wanted to make a new tradition for when the kids turn eight. Megs birthday is still a few weeks away, but when I saw beauty and the beast was coming to town I wanted to take her. So we celebrated a little early. We settled on the Tower of America for our new traditional eight year old dinner. So I got a sitter for the boys. Randy came home from work with two packages, one for me, one for meg and flowers. He had brought her a new dress and a new outfit for me too! What a great man! It was prefect and made us both feel so special. The dinner was perfect. Meg was so thrilled! She repeated over and over that it was "the best day ever", that "she'd waited her whole life for this", that she was "in heaven", and she must have thanked us about a trillion times. I am so in love with this little girl! She is so amazing in spite of me.



Be prepared! November is about a month full of craziness around here. And I started it early this year!
3 comments:
SO COOL!!
awesome idea! meg is looking so grown up. and you are looking fantastic!
Happy birthday Meg!!! I can't believe she is old enough to get baptized. How fun. She is a doll!
Post a Comment