But it was a great assignment.


This isn't the first time we have made cookies, we do it often. But it gives me a chance to talk about Mrs. Fontenot. I love this woman! Meg hasn't had a fabulous school experience the last two years. Lack luster teachers and some tough motor skills issues have lead her to hate school. Well... Things seem to be looking up! This year started the same but has taken a turn for the better. Mrs. Fontenot seems to be the reason. She is kind and has taken a real liking to meg. We are working together on her handwriting and she has given us lots of options for computer work instead of hand written homework.
So now we have yummy peanut butter cookies and a new outlook!
And yes! We did send cookies to her teacher!
5 comments:
I'm so glad!! Yay for a good teacher!
I love Mrs. Fontenot too!!! There's nothing like a good teacher to turn things around. We know that first hand too! Yeah for cookies too!!!
That is so yummy homework!
How could you not like Meg?!
A good teacher can make or break a year! If I were a teacher, cookies would be homework every night.
Post a Comment