Saturday, January 1, 2011

Heber Creeper

The Heber Valley Railroad runs a special train to the North Pole during December. So this was another spot we were really ready to make. We boarded the train, had cookies and cocoa, sang and traveled to the North Pole. There we found Santa waiting, he climbed on and came to visit us. It was such a great experience!



























4 comments:

Barlow Fam said...

Looks like a fun trip! Glad you didn't get stuck in the storm like Elena did. I think you're brave. We did snow one year in ID. Once. Only once. ;)

Tiffany said...

You guys had so much fun and it makes me miss Utah!

We did the Polar Express last year and it was one thing that Brooklyn really missed this year. So fun!

Miss you.

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

So cool!! Did the waiters dance around?

Suzie said...

I wish we had done this when we were there.

ps- I forgot that your blog was private now so when Jackie's sidebar said that you hadn't updated in over 4 months I just assumed you were done blogging and stopped checking. I just happened to be checking your blog last night to see if you had any pictures of BYU vinyl and I was shocked to see how much I have missed!