Tuesday, October 16, 2012
Blogging
I love technology. I love social media. I don't however love how all this social networking as effected my blogging. I was putting together our 2011 blog book and I had to spend WAY too much time updating and back dating because of my lack of consistency with updates. The true of the matter... I don't sit at the computer anymore.
Never.
I used to sit and check email.
Nope. I have it on my phone.
I used to at least sit and scrapbook every so often.
Nope. Phone.
Sundays I would need to print a handout.
Phone again.
Crazy how it is all right at my fingertips. So blogging slipped.
I can blog from my phone too, I just didn't pick up that habit. Facebook? I would totally update, seems quick and easy. Instagram? Sure, love pictures. How doesn't?
So why not the blog?
Well, I am back.
At least for tonight, I can't make promises. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment