I know they all go through their stages where they prefer mom to dad or vise versa, but this boy isn't taking turns. It's not fair!!! He loves his daddy. I guess I am ok with it now that he is not as snuggly. He is our "snugs". But this last week he is just too busy. I think I have lost my baby.
2 comments:
I have 3 daddy's boys. Thank goodness my baby is a mama's boy. But, really, that gets old after a few hours. Has your husband gone back to work? Where does he teach? Susie said he might be looking into principal-ing. It was a good move for Tom - but I think a part of him still wishes he were teaching. You can't argue with the money, I guess.
Isn't it sad that they want to do something they love yet can't raise a family on the income. He will go back to school next summer for his masters and then who knows! Randy is an excellent teacher yet a terrific business man too- I think that being a principal will be a good middle ground. Or so we hope!
Post a Comment