Thursday, August 23, 2007

Free Ice Cream




We went to Randy's open house tonight. Mostly to support him. So- the kids were crazy bored until we got to go to "Recess". Then we hit McDonalds on the way home. I love free ice cream at McDonalds. And since they were hot sweaty little things anyhow we let them eat and play without the bath in hand sanitizer. Caden enjoyed his the most.

3 comments:

Elena said...

Oh, Tracie - you and I could talk. Not only do I love free ice cream, but I, too, wanted people to know that my elementary school teacher husband was as wonderful as he was. It's too bad we live in a world where that's even an issue. I wonder why I don't have to defend him now that he's a principal.

Barlow Fam said...

Hmm, interesting point about him being a principal Elena. See Tracie, one day you don't have to worry about it. Glad Meet the Teacher night went well. We go meet Cameron's tonight. Yeah!

Muggle Mom said...

brea, our new kindergartener has a male teacher. kensi had him too. he's WONDERFUL!!! and i want a piece of that free ice cream! i'm all over that!