Friday, August 31, 2007

meg and her snugs


We went to Meg's open house yesterday for pre-school. She was so excited. She got to meet her teachers and go on a treasure hunt. She didn't want to leave. But the funny thing was when her teacher asked her about Caden. She asked who he was and Meg said "that's snugs". The teacher in all serious asked me if that was his name. It was pretty funny. I am just glad that she called Tyson by his name instead of chicken chunks.

The picture is from last week, when I realized that she was old enough to help feed Caden and young enough to love it. She is a big helper now.

5 comments:

The Baker said...

you are so lucky to have a helper, you know what that means right? Another kid!

Lauren said...

So cute! that is one plus to having a girl first.

Lauren said...

p.s. How did Tyson earn the name of chicken chunks??? Just curious:)

Tracie said...

His name is Tyson. It is either "like Mike?" or "like the chicken?". We picked the chicken. Tyson Chicken Chunks!

Lauren said...

I think I would have picked the chicken too.