Wednesday, August 22, 2007

One of THOSE girls...

Randy and I were snuggling on the couch last night watching Big Brother. (Yes, a sad but true addiction). There is a girl on this show that is a horrible, horrible crier. We are talking ugly cry, all the time. I am fully aware that they may edit this not in her favor, but she has to be giving them the footage at some point. So- She is crying again, and Randy comments that she is a basket case, and that no one could handle that daily. It's no wonder she isn't married. He doesn't understand how anyone could be around "a girl like that".
Now I am coming down from an emotional few days (Ok months) and I turn to him and tell him "I am one of THOSE girls". He laughed at me and gave me hug, but in my head I am still thinking how sad that he has to deal with "a girl like that".
After this I have come to the conclusion that is it either my lack of honest self evaluation, or he is the best husband ever. Either way it is nice to know that my husband loves me enough to go into denial about what a basket case his wife is. Maybe a little of both but I am truly blessed. I love you babe!

2 comments:

Barlow Fam said...

I would NEVER think of you as a basket case!!! Mom of three darling kids who gets overly emotional because she understand more and her hormones are out of whack, maybe, but a basket case, never. Join the rest of us...

Tracie said...

You are too kind! I love hormones!!!