Meg's first day of school was today. Here are some pictures. She was thrilled. I took a picture after I left and she was already playing. She came home and told me all about the clothes pins that you have to move if you go to time out and if you have to put it on the red line you miss recess. I think they scared her into behaving. It was quiet around here with out Meg. I missed her and Tyson had a very rough day without her. He will start playgroup on Monday!
4 comments:
I just can't believe it! Time flies. I am working on getting Jen's e-mail, I know I have it somewhere.
Too cute, Brooklyn has that same lunchbox.
Well what a small world! I've been reconnected to so many long lost friends through this blog thing! Thanks for posting. It was fun to hear from you.
You have a full family!! When did that happen? I wasn't aware that you had three children. How blessed! You all look so cute in your family portrait.
Keep in touch!
how fun! hey, i need your email address so i can send you the handouts. just email me at mugglemom78@hotmail.com and i can get them to you.
Post a Comment