If I make it through this blog without crying it will be the second miracle this week. The back story starts with Meg and the preschool debate. It was really never a debate as to whether I was a believer in pre-k. I don't think that it really matters one way or the other. She is very social and I know that she will learn what she needs to in Kinder. The only debate was if we could afford it. Preschool is outrageous. We are living in a beautiful home and have everything that we need. Yet the budget is tight in a one income family with a teacher's salary. So, moving on- I really wanted her to go, for her enjoyment and for my sanity. We put her on a list, through a lot of blessings she made it and is thriving. She LOVES school. I have been looking for a baby to watch so that we could pay for the rest of Meg school. I had a few people interested and yet for one reason or another had not found a full time child. Tuition was lingering over my head, the balance due in February. It has been in my prayers that I would find someone to sit. So the miracle came on Tuesday. Not in the form of a baby to watch.But in a letter sent home from school with Meg. It was from the director of her school. It simply stated that Meg's tuition balance had been paid in full by an anonymous donor. Mrs. Kay signed it "what a blessing!" If she only knew. WOW! I really have no words to express my feelings. There are so many things that ran through my head. Who? How? And Then again Who? Such an amazing act. Heavenly Father choose to answer my prayers through someone else. How grateful I am to Him and to this Anonymous person for their generosity and willingness to be prompted by the spirit. I feel truly blessed. Blessed to know that I have people in my life that are so good. Blessed to know that He loves us and listens. Blessed in so many many ways. I am so torn by anonymous! I think that I hate not being able to express how much this means to us. Yet I know that is not why it was done.
So- To you Anonymous- Thank you!
Thank you, thank you, and thank you.
7 comments:
Tracie--what a beautiful story! I love how much Heavenly Father looks out for us. And I couldn't get through your post without tearing up a little. I am so happy you shared!
Oh Tracie i have chills reading that!
The people that love you (and meg!) are AMAZING!
Now you made me cry! That is so awsome! What a wonderful blessing for you and your family. Isn't it great to know that someone out there loves you guys that much. I love it when great things happen to great people.
What an incredible story. When Tom was teaching and in school money was TIGHT. One day we got a gift certificate in the mail for dinner at Pizza Factory from a mystery person. It's not nearly as huge as tuition, but I still feel grateful for somebody's thoughtfulness and generosity - 8 years later. You'll always remember this. Aren't people great? By the way, I remember clearly what it was like to be on a teacher's salary - when he's a principal your life will be so much easier. But, if that doesn't happen for a long time, it seems like you know how to take care of the situation. You truly are blessed with gratitude and a good head on your shoulders.
Blessings come in so many ways and often when they are least expected. I am so happy for you. It doesn't surprise me that you have someone who loves you so much. :)
I am so glad you shared your story. You so deserve a break. You are such a wonderful family. What a blessing!
Thanks for sharing. What a blessing!
Post a Comment