Monday, October 22, 2007

Fly home for turkey...


Thanksgiving has been an ongoing issue around here. My mom and dad and brother Trent are going to Hawaii. So we thought it was time for some out of town visitors. First we invited Randy whole family. His parents were willing but flights were outrageous. So- that didn't take! Then my sister called and said they were coming. Yea! Two weeks later she said sorry plans changed! Then we were left thinking it was just us again. My brother Todd and his wife kindly gave us an invite to Houston and that looked like the plan until yesterday when I received an email from southwest airlines "Fly home for Turkey"! I thought I would check again for Randy's parents. And crazy enough they got a great deal and are now coming for Thanksgiving and staying the whole week! I have got some work to do! I am off to Garden Ridge (Mega super Micheal's) today!

5 comments:

Jen said...

Can't wait to see what you find! I love out of town guests!

Tracie said...

Jen-What happened to your blog??

Lauren said...

We are going to the Leatham's party on Saturday night. Will Britney and K-fed be attending again?

Tracie said...

No- It is our Trunk or Treat that night.

Elena said...

Hi Tracie - unrelated to your blog but in response to your name suggestion- Garrett's middle name is Winston. But that would be a cool name. Thanks for the idea.