I am impressed that you know how long it's been. Sometimes I lose track...although I think I threw my boys in the tub this morning. Or was that yesterday?
It is really great when they can shower themselves! Although still hard to remember when to tell them to do it. Hayden will get in any chance he gets (shower or bath), he has to be the cleanest 2 year old around!
4 comments:
oh whats the big deal about baths anyway! They are over rated!
I am impressed that you know how long it's been. Sometimes I lose track...although I think I threw my boys in the tub this morning. Or was that yesterday?
It is really great when they can shower themselves! Although still hard to remember when to tell them to do it. Hayden will get in any chance he gets (shower or bath), he has to be the cleanest 2 year old around!
I put Ryan in the tub just so I can clean the bathroom. He would stay in there all day if I let him.
Post a Comment