This show is pretty funny. Randy and I have had a few really good laughs at the oddly placed humor. So far, a pretty clean, quirky laugh!

Evan Almighty
This movie is really cute. We rented it and Randy and I really enjoyed it. Not as blasphemous as the first one and much funnier. Meg loved it. Tyson only thought the animals pooping was funny. That boy is at a strange stage.


Cameron
I am not a huge fan of Dancing with the stars. I am however a reality TV junkie so I will fast forward to keep up with the info. I have however found a reason to watch. This soap opera guy is so cute. Totally cocky and little full of himself, but very entertaining. He has nothing on Randy, except a few more moves!


7 comments:
I watched Dancing with the Stars for the first time the other night--he did have some moves, but I could not believe her dress, or lack of it! Yikes!
My little Scotty loves Super Why. And we just rented Evan Almighty last weekend and loved it. Kind of cookie cutter storyline, but happy, uplifting and faith promoting on a basic level. With Saw IV and other horrible looking movies coming out, it's nice to see nice.
Do you think he could be a Stadler?
Sam LOVES Super Why. At the park on Wednesday the boys were pretending to be super heroes and that's who he chose to be. So funny!
That looks so cute, I'll have to see when it's on.
I love Cameron! I used to watch him on All My Children. Him and Josh Dumel. UMMO! Alex is a closet Dancing with the Stars fan. I don't have time for it with all the other shows I am addicted to.
i'll have to check out super why. sounds cute. i'm watching pushing daisies now. seems like good writing, but i'm not following it. probably because i have interuptions every 2 seconds.
Post a Comment