They love this game. It is one of those games that daddy's find so fun and yet like mom always said..."It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt!!"(note meg's tears)
I never really realized the truth of those words, "until someone gets hurt" until little Levi and Noah started wrestling. It's all been downhill from there...
Sounds like our family - except Tom is right there in the mix. They usually know it's time to stop the tears point to an injury that's left a mark. 9 years into having boys and I still don't understand them.
4 comments:
Caden looks like he is ready to join in too!
I never really realized the truth of those words, "until someone gets hurt" until little Levi and Noah started wrestling. It's all been downhill from there...
Sounds like our family - except Tom is right there in the mix. They usually know it's time to stop the tears point to an injury that's left a mark. 9 years into having boys and I still don't understand them.
I always figure that the fun has to end somehow, why not tears!
Post a Comment