Thursday, November 8, 2007

Prayers

Last night at dinner...
Meg is saying the prayer.
Caden is eating.
Tyson is telling me that Caden is eating.
And Meg saids ...
"Please bless Tyson to not talk when other people are saying prayers".

8 comments:

Lauren said...

That is so cute. Ryan has started bowing his head at the very beginning of the prayer, but he is usually eating by the time we are finished praying. It is progress I guess.

Suzie said...

I love when kids say their own prayers. Sam just started wanting to do his on his own and they're so funny. Keith and I are usually holding back laughter by the end.

The Baker said...

I'm glad we aren't the only ones that have semi-reverant prayers :) this made me laugh.

Shauna said...

so funny. i love little kids prayers and what they pray for. I used to babysit these boys and the youngest would always pray for A"mera Lygol"...American Idol. It was too funny.

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

That cracks me up!! Grace is a BIG fan of saying AMEN, and Lilly has even started folding her arms.

Tiffany said...

I love kids prayers too. Brooklyn loves to prayer, but the irreverance is usually from Brad not her. :)

wackyjackie said...

Awhile back Jordan's friend was eating dinner with us and he wasn't folding his arms, he just had his hands together, and all through the prayer Hayden wispered "psst fold your arms, psst fold your arms." Also last night we had pizza and when Hayden had his second piece he had to say the prayer again!

Jen said...

Sweet sweet! Levi loves to say the prayer these days. It pretty much consists of him blessing everyone in our house over and over, and I just love that! My favorite prayer story though is when Noah said (I think when he was about 2 1/2) "bless my gap shirt, bless mommy's gap shirt." I love their innocence!