Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Roll Call

I have decided that I am not a very good blogger. The reason being that I am a tiny bit OCD. It runs in the family! Only I am not obsessive over my house, my dishes or my laundry (which all would be helpful) I am bit compulsive about my blog. I really like keeping a record for posterity, and I like that I get to share that with friends and family, what I do not like is that I have no idea who is reading it! My dear friend Lauren and I have discussed this and in turn have been avid commenters. Even if we have nothing to say, we leave a little something so that the reader knows we have read and care. Lately I have found I will be sharing something and the person that I am talking with has said- oh I saw that on your blog. I am taken back because I had no idea this person was a reader. I have also encountered that I think someone is a reader and I find out that they are not. I love the blog, I am just not so good at sending it to the world unaware. (yes I know that is kind of the point, but I don't like it.) So- Here is my simple request. Please sign in.... I have allowed anonymous comments so that all you have to do is type your name.
Thanks,
Tracie

15 comments:

Barlow Fam said...

I read daily and love it! : )

Unknown said...

I feel the same way. I know that I've never meet you, but Mark is always telling me stories about your husband. It's nice to see what your family is up to. I have to say that it's nice to know someone else hooked to "The Hills" too.

Elena said...

Hi Tracie - You are on my "frequently viewed" list so I go through it daily. I love keeping up with you.

jess said...

I look at your blog all the time Tracie and I am the worst at posting comments - so sorry!! Your kids are the cutest - it's fun to see what's going on with you guys.

Lauren said...

I'm here! I need your help. Read my new post today.

Courtney said...

I love looking at your blog! You are one of the few other people I know who updates it almost daily! and I love the comments you write on mine!

Jen said...

Hi Tracie--I agree, I love comments as well and it's a little strange not knowing who is reading. I think that people who have blogs are more likely to comment, but even then, not always. But I check up on you daily and I love it!!!

wackyjackie said...

Holla!

PrincessKatie said...

I feel eactly the same way too. I love comments and wish people woudl comment more. At least I have my blog for me too. I love reading your blog so keep it coming!

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

I read your blog all the time!! I have missed a ton so tonight I got to read from the rash on. It was so good to see you yesterday and today. I love you.

Kim said...

I will check in today but I can't handle the pressure of a regular comment. Just know that I check your blog consistenly and it helps me not feel so lonely! love, Kim

The Baker said...

you shold get blog patrol, I have it and you can log on each day and it will tell you how many people and who looked at your blog, its kind of fun. Just go to www.blogpatrol.com its really easy.

Muggle Mom said...

you know me! i'm here all the time! :) lol! i think we, as bloggers that like comments, have to beg for them every once in awhile. get a sitemeter from sitemeter.com. you can see hit by hit who is visiting your blog.

Anonymous said...

Hi Tracie. I have not been a regular blogger until most recently because my family has been abusing me about seeing pictures of Isabelle more frequently. I have had a blog-address for months but I have never got it up and running. So, I have been checking out blogs lately to see what/how to do. Your blog is darling and lots of fun!

Tiffany said...

Amen, to all of the above. I am horrible about updating my own blog, but love to looks at others.