I bet she was the prettiest indian in the class. How fun.
Hmmm...looks like you got spammed. I love the bow head name! : )
How cute. I didn't realize you had a blog. Now I will have to check it out! Sweet!
I love it! Just for that I feel it necessary to make her a new bow! I ordered some clips, they should be here this week.
She looks so cute. And I agree, that is a very appropriate name for sweet Meg!
Your kids are so darling, Tracie! It was fun to find your blog through Susie Q's. Hope life is going great in good ol' San Antonio!Emily (Busath)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I bet she was the prettiest indian in the class. How fun.
Hmmm...looks like you got spammed. I love the bow head name! : )
How cute. I didn't realize you had a blog. Now I will have to check it out! Sweet!
I love it! Just for that I feel it necessary to make her a new bow! I ordered some clips, they should be here this week.
She looks so cute. And I agree, that is a very appropriate name for sweet Meg!
Your kids are so darling, Tracie! It was fun to find your blog through Susie Q's. Hope life is going great in good ol' San Antonio!
Emily (Busath)
Post a Comment