Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Tyson's Big Day




My boy is three. He had gotten so old. He was a baby when we moved back to Texas and now he is so big. We had a lot of fun during his birthday week. All he wanted were cars and to go to Incredible Pizza. I think he had a great time.




Tyson @ 3...
  1. Tyson is the most cuddly kid ever. He loves to snuggle.
  2. He is very kind to Meg and usually to Caden.
  3. He will share any toys, even cars, as long as he and the person he is sharing with are aware that they are "Tyson's Cars".
  4. He loves to sing "spiderman song". A cute little song that Randy made up about spiderman.
  5. He loves Cars, wrestling and piggybacks rides. All boy!!
  6. He takes after his mama in eating habits. "No dinner, just cake!"
  7. He cares more about clothes than I would prefer. He will only wear three shirts with out a fight. They happen to be Cars, Spiderman, and Superman.
  8. He will not take a decent picture. The boy refuses to look at me when I have a camera in hand. I hope it is a phase he will soon outgrow. That face is too cute to not capture.

6 comments:

J-Mar said...

I have heard great things about this place. It looks like a lot of fun! We will have to try it out. My sister has the same b-day.

Jen said...

What a sweet boy--and my boys are right there with him--all boy. What would we do without all of those cars?!

Elena said...

Cute little guy. When Garrett was three he would only wear his Batman pajamas. I had to go out and buy a few sets so that I could wash every now and then. I can still picture him in his pajamas and cowboy boots walking down the sidewalk. Enjoy because it won't last long enough.

PrincessKatie said...

Happy Birthday to Tyson. I love the line about pictures. hailey is the same way! Must be the age!

Lauren said...

My cousin would only wear one shirt. I'm not looking forward to that phase!

Muggle Mom said...

happy birthday tyson!!!!!