What a fun grandma I want some of those sprinkle filled cookies! LOL
I love making sugar cookies! We do it every year, the boys decorate maybe 5 each, then they are done and I get to do the rest!I'm not sure when we will have time this year :-( Maybe we will do them before the cruise and freeze them? I don't know!
Too cute! Looks like they're in heaven. : )
I must say, that is a pretty cool Santa Bubble maker!!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What a fun grandma I want some of those sprinkle filled cookies! LOL
I love making sugar cookies! We do it every year, the boys decorate maybe 5 each, then they are done and I get to do the rest!
I'm not sure when we will have time this year :-( Maybe we will do them before the cruise and freeze them? I don't know!
Too cute! Looks like they're in heaven. : )
I must say, that is a pretty cool Santa Bubble maker!!!!
Post a Comment