We had a blast at the Basketball game. Meg and I even made it on the big screen a couple of times. I got the tickets through work. There was a pie eating contest and the rest is histroy. Let's just say a one pound pie can be eaten in under a minute. I was so sick but I got the pick of any game and that one was nastolgic. Chip and I went to ever Jazz Spurs game when we lived in Provo. So I figured I'd take my new best friend. Take care and it's good to hear from you.
6 comments:
So fun. We have some friends coming over for lunch tommorow nad to decorate gingerbread houses and sugar cookies. Hailey can't wait!
Wow. You guys are amazing! I think I buy the stuff to make them every year but we never get to it. This year we definitely won't.
That house turned out so cute! Way better than mine and my friend's did! We didn't even get our roof on!
No, I didn't know you could by them like that. Thanks for the tip!
how fun, we did that same kit. Isn't it nice how easy it is now to make those things!
We had a blast at the Basketball game. Meg and I even made it on the big screen a couple of times. I got the tickets through work. There was a pie eating contest and the rest is histroy. Let's just say a one pound pie can be eaten in under a minute. I was so sick but I got the pick of any game and that one was nastolgic. Chip and I went to ever Jazz Spurs game when we lived in Provo. So I figured I'd take my new best friend. Take care and it's good to hear from you.
Post a Comment