When we first got married, Randy would call me a head case. Lovingly of course. I wouldn't share my milk with him, and I had to drink it in a glass, glass. I thought that I had made it really far, but I apparently still allow my mind to control me more than I should. I did it again! I threw up changing a poopy diaper. Again not my kid. So I think that is it. I can't handle other kids poop! I am now fully aware that it is a mental problem. I just hope that I can fix it soon. Or maybe I will finally lose that last ten pounds from Caden.
5 comments:
At least it's good to know where your boundaries are, right?! Sorry about the puking thing--it's no fun!
Was it the same kid?
my mo found those sweaters at Target.
i'm so sorry do you by any chance know Aria's e-mail or address?
You're weird!
Just kidding, well maybe not. But it takes one to know one!!
Post a Comment