Friday, January 18, 2008

Dentist

Meg and Tyson had their first trip to the dentist on Wednesday. They did great. But what kid wouldn't at a dentist office like this. They had flavored gloves, cool shades, "mr. thristy", sugar free suckers, and a lighting mcqueen toothbrush. All the while Chicken Little is playing on three tv's in each room. Thankfully they both checked out with no cavities. Randy and I were both shocked. We don't have the best dental records or the best tooth brushing record with these little ones! Now that they gave Meg a sand timer to check how long to brush, she is right on it and helps Ty. I wish my dentist was that cool. Maybe I would go more than once every 5 years.





4 comments:

Lauren said...

I love the sunglasses! That does look like fun.

The Baker said...

I need to get Jack in too. when do you find out what you are having? Any names in mind???? We miss you guys too, when are you coming out to visit?

PrincessKatie said...

That is awesome they did so good. Myf riend works for a pediatric dentist and I love how catered they are....except for if Lauri is owrking Hailey is super naughty and even totally bit the dentist hard last time. Oh wells thats what he gets right> Glad their teeth were perfect!

Tiffany said...

That is great. What a fun dentist.