I often times feel guilty for convincing my children that Costco is the "activity" for family night. Then we bribe them with Krispy Kreme as our "treat". Last night when we ran into Becca and Bryant doing the same thing, it made me feel like a better parent.
4 comments:
That used to be our lunch date when we lived in San Antonio. You can't beat the cheap pizza and drink special.
I need to put this in my fhe "file"--it's a great idea!:)
Thanks for the date!! Could not have worked better if we had planned it!!
That looks like a ton of fun. We actually have a FHE song we sing every week, that way if we're gone somewhere we can sing it in the car and they know it's FHE. I remember many times my mom being frusterated because we went somewhere for FHE and then we said we didn't have FHE. Too fun.
Post a Comment