Monday, January 14, 2008

One and only??


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
6
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

TRACIE
  • There are 36,452 people in the U.S. with the first name Tracie.
  • Statistically the 941st most popular first name.
  • More than 99.9 percent of people with the first name Tracie are female.


BARR
  • There are 51,640 people in the U.S. with the last name Barr.
  • Statistically the 675th most popular last name.

5 comments:

Lauren said...

I'm an original. There are only 425 people with the last name Bertoldo and none of them are named Lauren.

Anonymous said...

Hey Tracie, long time no talk. I found Melanie Wilkes on Facebook and it got me to wondering how things were going with you.

A quick Google search brought up your family blog. Your family looks absolutely great.

I am now married and we welcomed in our first child a little over a month ago. All our friends at church told us it would change our lives and they weren't kidding!

If you get a chance, send me an e-mail to mark@raiderpower.com and let me know how everything is going.

Tiffany said...

I am one of 3. Lots and lots of Tiffanys, but only 3098 Becksteads.

Elena said...

Can you believe there are 8 Elena Tillmans out there? Really and truly.

wackyjackie said...

There are 76 people in the US that have my name. White is the 14th most popular last name.