Thursday, January 17, 2008

Super Cute Hair!


Meg came home last week and asked if I could cut her hair. It was already pretty short, so I asked why? She told me that the kids at school step on it when they lay down to watch a movie. I couldn't have that, so I complied. Here it is!

10 comments:

Kim said...

What a cute girl. I can't wait to show Paige. Meg's hair color looks really good, too!!

I think Paige tells me everyday that she misses Meg :-(

Elena said...

Adorable. But, with that face, you could buzz it and she'd still be gorgeous.

Jen said...

So cute. Meg is such a sweet girl. We love her!

Lauren said...

Very cute!

Anonymous said...

Tracie, YOU cut her hair? I told her on Monday it was super cute but I had no idea you were the beautician! Wow, now we know where to go for haircuts?!

PrincessKatie said...

How cute. I love it!

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

HUBBA HUBBA!!! Man you are good!!!!

Courtney said...

I love it! She is so cute!!!!! :)

Barlow Fam said...

Wow! I am super impressed!!! She looks darling, and yes, amazed that you did it. Have you always cut your kids hair?

wackyjackie said...

It's very now! She's so beautiful!