Yesterday was my turn for 5 little 2-3 year olds. They are a great group and Tyson loves having friends over. He feels like he has something to do when Meg is at school. My headache still hadn't let up much but the kids were pretty well entertained by each other. Then my parents stopped by and Grandpa stole the show! He started playing with them on the trampoline and it was over from there. They all started begging "grandpa" or "papa" for "more"! They loved him! and I think he loved it too!
8 comments:
That is the cutest! I love your dad and I'm sure he was loving it just as much as they were!
Who wouldn't love your dad? If I had a favorite people list, he'd be right up at the top (Your mom ain't too shabby, either). I'm so sorry about your headache, though. I wish I had a magic wand to fix that for you.
How fun. I love that your Dad gets on the kids level. SO fun! Hailey would have loved to be at your house!
Gracie kept saying Papa was at Tyson's - I kept telling her he wasn't. She was right!!!
Audrey is here with me as I read your blog and she keeps saying, "More Papa! More Papa!!"
That is so cute! I love the one with all of their hands in the air.
That is so cute. Hallelujah for you I'm sure that helped since your headache won't go away. Poor you.
Hayden was also sitting with me reading your blog and said "the Papa"
Your dad can come hang out at my house when its my turn for playgroup!
Post a Comment