Monday, January 7, 2008
Testimonies
As some of you know, Meg is an avid testimony bearer. I don't know the exact rules about it, but feel like she can get up there every month if she wants to, because she WANTS to. I would hate to tell her no. She keeps it short and sweet. And it is really her testimony. I never had to help her. Once the Bishop's Councilor did. So I ask her what she will say before she goes and then it is off. She always surprises Randy and I with her wealth of info. Yesterday it was " I know that we lived in Heaven before this earth was done." Nothing we had talked about lately brought than on. And of course every time Meg gets up Tyson asks if he can go. I have always said no, but yesterday I told him he could. He said that he was happy to be a sunbeam and that he loved Jesus. It was great!! I was one proud mama!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
There is nothing better than listening to a child's testimony. They are always so sincere and pure. It makes me want to be a better mom and try harder to teach my kids so they will have a desire to get up there someday. You and Randy are doing a great job!
What great kids. I hope my little hailey can be taht smart at the gospel too. You better give me yoru tips!
That's great. I'm glad they feel so comfortable with their feelings to share them. What a special thing.
I always loved it when Meg got up! And she is setting such a wonderful example for Tyson. I wish I could have been there!!
I miss hearing Meg bear her testimony now that we're in different wards!
(the deleted comment from keith was actually me. I realized after I posted that I hadn't signed in with my info. Oops.)
That is so cute. You have great kids! And I agree with Lauren, you guys are doing a great job.
Post a Comment