




I have been Scrapbooking! I said I would never do it. Not my style. Then I got really excited about "digital" and still didn't do it. I did one page awhile back, (you might remember) and then didn't touch it until last week. Now I have gotten the bug again. Hopefully this will last! I even got albums for them now. I think once I printed them and saw how good it looked, it helped. One of the coolest things is that I can print the same page three times and put it in each kid's book, or use the same page and swap the pictures out! Since I never even attempted it before, this makes catching up seem a lot less daunting. Just thought I share my work.
12 comments:
I am into the whole digital thing too. So much fun and no mess! Good job girl I am proud of you!
Looks good. My sister just gave me a CD for doing digital scrapbooking, but haven't attempted it yet, but after seeing yours it motivates me a bit more. Good Job!
Way to go. Those are super super cute.
I just might have to switch over to digital. Those pages are adorable!
Too cute! I have never heard of digital before, that is so cool!
Super CUTE!!!
I love those. I have always wanted to scrapbook but have never motivated myself to do a single page. Maybe I should give digital a try too.
Those pages are too cute! I too have the scrapbooking bug. I actually completed a layout or two this weekend!
Wow! That looks great! I think I have too much invested to switch to digital now! If you ever want to do it the old fashioned way, I can get you set up!!
Those are so cute. I am thinking of switching and that may be my motivation.
So cute! I bet it didn't take you 3 hours to do that too. I think it's a great idea, but I love the real thing too much.
You don't know me, I came across your page from a mutual friend. Anyways, I also digital scrapbook. Just wanted to share a website with you that has awesome digital scrapbook items that you might be interested in. I have bought from them several times and love it. Its called scrapgirls.com Hope you enjoy it. Cute pages, by the way :)
Tiff
Post a Comment