Thursday, February 21, 2008

Nine kids and counting...

Here are some stats from the last two weeks of our lives...
6 fevers over 102.4
5 kids in a hot tub
9 kids at church
1 missed bus
2 puking children
2 traffic tickets
24 hours of Wii
80+ diapers
1 garage door broken
3 Godfather's (for Randy)
1 season of The Office
20 bedtime stories
50 meals served (not cooked)
1 amazing Letty
1 case of Strep Throat (so far)
2 helpful parents
2 kind, rested, and very tan cruisers
3 shirtless three year olds in a closet
3 three year olds!
1 stapler + 2 boxes of Jello
countless kisses, hugs, and tears!

We made it and the kids made it. It was great! Much better than we thought. I am so glad that I got to know my nieces and nephews a lot better. Thanks Trent and Courtney for trusting us with your children.

6 comments:

Suzie said...

I really cannot believe that you were in charge of all of those kids for all that time! I would have died. You're a stronger woman than I.

Tiffany said...

Wow, 2 tickets, really?

Kristy said...

wow! maybe you can give me some pointers on how to handle my unruly fifth graders!!!!!!

wackyjackie said...

Ya, we need to hear about the tickets! You are a good woman. One thing's for sure, when there are alot of kids around, life NEVER gets boring.

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

WOW!!!

J-Mar said...

Wow, what a list & what a WOMAN! Sounds like the kids had fun.