I have missed you and cannot wait for an update. Glad to hear that you are surviving the madness!
I wondered why you hadn't updated in a while. I hope you are doing well despite all the kids. Y ou will be ready for your own break sooN!
Wow...that explains the post shortage for sure!
Hey! I forgot to tell you that I heard that Randy is taking you out for dinner for your b-day after you are done at your brother's, and I would be happy to watch your kids when you do that!I miss you!
You are simply AMAZING!!
There is a spot in Heaven waiting for you. Don't blow it by swearing while they're there. Oh, wait, I would have already done that!
We miss you. Can't wait to hear all about it.
I'm glad to hear my life wasn't the only crazy one this past week! Good luck and can't wait for your update!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I have missed you and cannot wait for an update. Glad to hear that you are surviving the madness!
I wondered why you hadn't updated in a while. I hope you are doing well despite all the kids. Y ou will be ready for your own break sooN!
Wow...that explains the post shortage for sure!
Hey! I forgot to tell you that I heard that Randy is taking you out for dinner for your b-day after you are done at your brother's, and I would be happy to watch your kids when you do that!
I miss you!
You are simply AMAZING!!
There is a spot in Heaven waiting for you. Don't blow it by swearing while they're there. Oh, wait, I would have already done that!
We miss you. Can't wait to hear all about it.
I'm glad to hear my life wasn't the only crazy one this past week! Good luck and can't wait for your update!
Post a Comment