We took Meg and her a few of her cousins to build a bear for her first birthday. She has had the bear since then but we were too poor to buy clothes so it was just another bear. Well- she has been begging us to go back for clothes for a long while now. I told her that we would go for Caden's birthday in June. That seemed to work for her. But then the other day she went into her room and cleaned up everything, then came out to the front room and pick up all the toys there too. This came totally unprovoked. Meg is not a cleaner by nature, she seems to hurt some part of her body every time I ask her to clean. So this was amazing to me. I needed to make a big deal. I told her that if she could keep up that wonderful behavior we could go to build a bear. She did it! Then we thought that we would make it a lot better by waiting to go with Paige!! This was Tyson's and Caden's first trip.
2 comments:
how fun. Next time she is in a cleaning mo0od send her my way. hailey destroys everythign super fast!
I LOVE when they do things without being asked. It makes me feel like I've done something right, cause they certainly do enough to make me feel the oposite!
Post a Comment