Friday, March 28, 2008

a little more whining...

Three days off my second round of antibiotics and my strep is back, Caden has double ear infections and Meg has bronchitis.

11 comments:

Kristy said...

I think you guys are keeping up with us!!! Get well soon!

Ben, Amy, Isabelle & Olivia said...

What in the world? Is your doctor giving you make-believe drugs? I really hope you all start feeling much better this week! Take care!

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!? Poor Tracie! What do you need! I am home all week, I can help!

Elena said...

You've got to be kidding! Poor thing. I hope you can beat this thing quickly and move on with your life.

Carl and Starla said...

Ok, so my girls kept getting strep at the beginning of this school year and finally the doctor gave them an antibiotic shot instead of the oral medicine and it hasn't come back. So, maybe try that? Just trying to help.(My sister was having the same problem with the strep coming back again and again until she got the shot, too...so it's probably worth a try!) It is awful to be sick, especially when you have little kiddos! You know I always tell Carl that when he is sick, he gets a day off, when I am sick, I still have to 'work'. I wish I was there so I could take your kids for you so you could have that day off. Good luck and ask for the shot!

Courtney said...

Oh man...I think you need a new doctor! That is crazy! I hope you, Caden and Meg start feeling better!!!

Stormy said...

I wonder if you have a drug resistant strain of Strep. Ryan worked on a antibiotic resistance project for 4 years at the Univ of Utah. Yikes. Sorry to hear you are all so sick! I hope you get better soon--and for good!

emily w. said...

Hi Tracie--

I'm sorry to hear you guys are sick too. What is the deal around here? I swear we haven't all been well at the same time in over three months! I will think healthy thoughts for both our families.

On a side note...I would LOVE to help you spruce up your blog header. I love doing that kind of stuff. Email me and let me know what you want.

Tiffany said...

I am so sorry you are sick again! Let me know if you need anything.

Tiffany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said...

You deserve to whine, although I definitely would not call your post a whine...just stating the not so fun facts!!! Noah would love some Meg time this week. What can I do?