That is pretty funny. I can't wait for Brooklyn to crack us up like that. Especially when you need it.
I don't believe that for one second. You are way too sweet to have a temper. Do I not know you at all?!!
I don't believe it either.
I'd believe that from one of mine, but no, not your's!
Too funny!
Meg is too funny! I'm surprised Sam has never come up with a prayer like that. I'm sure he will someday.
Hee hee ha ha. Really, that is so funny and so true! Mine is please help mommy get some sleep so she does better with her patience. I love it.
That is the funniest thing i have ever heard. Glad Hailey hasn't said that yet!
Classic! I can hear my little girls saying the exact same thing. We all have those days :) What a doll!
Silly Meg!!
I love prayers like that! We get them a little too often at our house...
Post a Comment
11 comments:
That is pretty funny. I can't wait for Brooklyn to crack us up like that. Especially when you need it.
I don't believe that for one second. You are way too sweet to have a temper. Do I not know you at all?!!
I don't believe it either.
I'd believe that from one of mine, but no, not your's!
Too funny!
Meg is too funny! I'm surprised Sam has never come up with a prayer like that. I'm sure he will someday.
Hee hee ha ha. Really, that is so funny and so true! Mine is please help mommy get some sleep so she does better with her patience. I love it.
That is the funniest thing i have ever heard. Glad Hailey hasn't said that yet!
Classic! I can hear my little girls saying the exact same thing. We all have those days :) What a doll!
Silly Meg!!
I love prayers like that! We get them a little too often at our house...
Post a Comment