So my friend Suzie told me that she thinks this guy on American Idol looks like Randy. Besides the fact that he was a stripper at a MALE strip club. What do you think?
In these two pics they do look a like, however, Randy's facial expressions are different than the "strippers" in real life. :) And thank goodness for that...I like this guys voice, but I can hardly watch him as he sings! But, yes there are some similarities in these 2 pics.
Yeah... I can see it in this picture. You got the cuter one, though. I like Michael Johns, too! We should have gotten to know each other better in Vegas-- who did you hang out with there and why didn't we know each other better?
I didn't think so at first. But then I saw a picture & it clicked. So I guess he is the spanish version of Randy afterall. I'll e-mail you the picture.
I'm glad to see that I'm getting a little support and that I'm not totally crazy. I agree with you about Michael Johns too. Him and Jason Castro are my faves.
7 comments:
In these two pics they do look a like, however, Randy's facial expressions are different than the "strippers" in real life. :) And thank goodness for that...I like this guys voice, but I can hardly watch him as he sings! But, yes there are some similarities in these 2 pics.
Yeah... I can see it in this picture. You got the cuter one, though. I like Michael Johns, too! We should have gotten to know each other better in Vegas-- who did you hang out with there and why didn't we know each other better?
They do totally look alike. I think you need to get one of Randy's highschool pictures out. I think they'd look even more alike!
Randy was a stripper? So it was his pole in the bedroom...
I didn't think so at first. But then I saw a picture & it clicked. So I guess he is the spanish version of Randy afterall. I'll e-mail you the picture.
I'm glad to see that I'm getting a little support and that I'm not totally crazy. I agree with you about Michael Johns too. Him and Jason Castro are my faves.
YES!! Jen M. pointed it out to me! I totally agree!
Post a Comment