Wednesday, April 23, 2008

baby tracker thing

Come on!! when is it going to look like a baby and not a tadpole? i am still struggling with this feeling real and that little alien thing isn't helping!!

8 comments:

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

babies -- isn't it weird how they all come about? A miracle to say the least...but also weird ;)

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

I think it should look like a baby that is squishing your stomach and making you feel yucky.

Barlow Fam said...

Philip use to ask me what fruit size my babies were. Strange stages we get to see these days. : )

Elena said...

I'm sure he/she is the most beautiful tadpole ever!

Muggle Mom said...

i agree with you. here's a real life picture of an 8 wk old baby:

http://michaelpwilson.com/blog/media/1/20050719-8week500.jpg

Unknown said...

That's why I refuse to put it on my blog. A lot of people have suggested that I do, but I don't want to see how many more days are still left. I just don't need that daily reminder. But I love seeing other peoples!

Anthony said...

Great Blog Randy & Tracie! glad to see you guys are doing well!