Monday, April 7, 2008

forget zofran

It has been a rough weekend. I have been very nauseous. I don't know if it is pregnancy,(feels exactly like it) or the overload of antibiotics they have me on. Either way, I am not holding down food very well. So I guess that I got what I wanted. I really wanted to be sick this time. I wasn't at all nauseous last time, I puked over a couple of diapers, but not nauseous. So I really was hoping that I would get sick and that would be a good sign. I am now over that. I have been spending a lot of time trying to forget how I feel. Doing a lot of blog stalking, avoiding the dishes, and eating only when I have too. Plus spending too much money eating out because I can't think of cooking and if something sounds good then that is what is for dinner. I do feel like I am always not feeling well. I feel bad for Randy. It has been awhile since he has had his wife normal. I guess after this we will have more than enough time not being pregnant.

10 comments:

Elena said...

You poor little thing. It's still fresh enough in my mind so I know how miserable you are. I wish I were there so I could bring you food that doesn't smell and take your kids. But, nausea is a good sign. I hope the very best for this little one.

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

I hate being sick - I am so sorry!

jkhuber said...

I'm so sorry. You have my total sympathy. It sounds like your describing my pregancies. Yuck! Let me know if I can help you out with whatever.

Tiffany said...

I am so sorry you are sick. If you need anything let me know. Dinner, a break from the kids, whatever...

wackyjackie said...

Its a good thing the babies are worth all the awful pregnancy stuff!

Suzie said...

I know what you mean about wanting to feel sick when you're pregnant. Even though it wasn't fun, I was always happy when I felt nauseous because it made what I was doing feel real. Hopefully it won't last too long for you. I still haven't gotten over the desire to eat anything that I didn't have to cook. I think it's Pizza tonight!

Kim said...

sweet girl, hang in there. and blog stalking is a great distraction!

Alyssa Griffeth said...

Hey! I just came across your comment (from last week) on our blog! Sorry I have been so behind and missed it!

Thanks again for having us over! We had so much fun with you guys and your cute kiddos. :)

And CONGRATULATIONS!!! We are so excited for you! The first trimester stinks though. I was nauseous for 9 months straight. I feel your pain. Let me know if there is ANYTHING you need!

Jen said...

Tracie, I am so sorry you are sick. I remember hoping that I would feel sick, just because I knew that was how I was "supposed" to feel, but the minute it hit, I was like, what was I thinking? Please let me feel normal again!

jenreeder said...

I am SO sorry and can TOTALLY relate! I was so sick so much that I ended up throwing up blood. It was so scary and horrible. I finally went down on bed rest and took Zofran. The second one was horrible too, but I had a great perinatalist in Las Vegas who kept me a lot healthier and hit the Zofran HARD... I was on 8mg twice a day... how much are you taking??? You might be able to up the dosage. I am so sorry... but so happy for you guys, too. Motherhood is a double-edged sword from the very beginning-isn't it?