Wait-is that Tim? Since when is he a member of Bon Jovi's band? ;)
I'm terribly jealous of him. Bon Jovi is one of my favs - which is something that I don't know if I should be proud of. But, so cool.
Huh? You have never told me about this brother!
was i suppossed to know who this was? i had no clue until i read the comments. i love the new blog design.
Robert will be so jealous. Too bad Richie has problems. Love you new blog!
My very first concert was Bon Jovi--I thought I was so cool and he was so hot...too funny! And I agree with Jen, I love your new blog. I might have to pick your brain about it!
thank you for the Richie picture. he was always our favorite in junior high!
Still as hot as they were when I was in 7th grade!!! Love the pics and I have to know how you created the header! It looks awesome!
i am so jealous!!! i LOVE bon jovi!!!!!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Wait-is that Tim? Since when is he a member of Bon Jovi's band? ;)
I'm terribly jealous of him. Bon Jovi is one of my favs - which is something that I don't know if I should be proud of. But, so cool.
Huh? You have never told me about this brother!
was i suppossed to know who this was? i had no clue until i read the comments. i love the new blog design.
Robert will be so jealous. Too bad Richie has problems.
Love you new blog!
My very first concert was Bon Jovi--I thought I was so cool and he was so hot...too funny!
And I agree with Jen, I love your new blog. I might have to pick your brain about it!
thank you for the Richie picture. he was always our favorite in junior high!
Still as hot as they were when I was in 7th grade!!! Love the pics and I have to know how you created the header! It looks awesome!
i am so jealous!!! i LOVE bon jovi!!!!!
Post a Comment