Randy and I have never had a song. We have always teased about what it would be. He once said that it was "Southern Grace" by Little Texas. I thought that it was because he was being super sweet and that it reminded him of me,
Her voice is like the whisper
Of a warm wind through the pines
Her smile can reach the soul of any man
Her heart is strong, her love is true
And her touch is soft as lace
There ain't nothing like a woman with Southern grace
Come to find out he was teasing me. He calls me Grace when I trip, fall, spill food, all of which happen too often. So that song was out. Then a few years ago, maybe just last year, I don't remember. This song came out. Right away- without thinking we both knew. This was it!!
Love You
you have to watch
Here is the background. Randy and I were fighting once a few years back. Yes, just once! I told him that I hated him. (I know, I was horrible. Very emotional and ugly fighter. Dr. Phil has since taught me to fight the right way.) After we talked about it and of course I didn't mean it, so all was forgiven. Somehow it turn out that now every time someone is not too happy with the other, we said "love you". Just like the song! It was written just for us!
So babe! LOVE YOU!
What is your song??
4 comments:
That is so funny! I think the song is perfect! And the reason you cant get to my blog is because you haven't opened up the e-mail i sent you and signed in through the e-mail! If you deleted the e-mail, let me know and i'll re-invite you!
That is funny but I can't imagine you two fighting! Alex and I used to fight alot but now we very rarely do, so we have fake fights (with name calling and slapping and everything!)
Not to say that we actually get along, I just usually can get out my husband frustrations by whining to my friends! Ha ha.
I love that video. I also love the fake fights that Jackie talks about. You guys are too funny.
Love the song and video--I'll have to show that to Brad!!!! Our song is Gloria Estefan's "I see you smile!" It's the perfect puppy love song! What do you expect--we were 18! Haha! Nowadays I think we would choose your song!! :-)
Post a Comment