Sunday, May 18, 2008

Aunt Lois

My mother's sister came to visit mother's day weekend. This woman was my segregate grandmother. She is 20 years older than my mom and was the only grandma I really remember. I always called her grandma and my siblings would always correct me. She didn't mind and neither did my mother, so it was ok. Since we have lived here, she has come three times to visit. Meg has gotten very attached. She and my Uncle Ralph came and Meg adored both of them and remembers them when I remind her about a trip we all took to Garden Ridge Pottery. Uncle Ralph died last year and Meg was sad. Since then Aunt Lois has returned twice and this last time, I finally remembered to take pictures. Isn't she beautiful? I love how much she reminds me of my mother!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

That is so sweet. Wow, she does look a lot like your mom.

Elena said...

That's your mom in 20 years. Both beautiful ladies. Why are they going to China? How exciting!