The tracker thing finally looks like a baby! Yea. Also, I went to the Doctor last week and received that long awaited good news. It is a baby! I saw the heartbeat! Just one heartbeat and she took another alien picture, but it was there! I think I am really starting to accept this new adventure, and holy cow, I am going to have
FOUR kids. Kind of crazy!!
6 comments:
Yay! I'm so happy for you.
That is wonderful news. I love when they start to look like a baby.
I agree, four is crazy. Exciting and beautiful and crazy. But a good crazy.
Once you get past the tiny baby part of 4 kids, it's not that bad! I guess the crazy becomes normal!
I am so thrilled for you! I loved that visit too! It is reasurring.
I tried to find your cereal the other day! I am so glad that you got some!
And I'm freaking out over two:)
Yeah, four has got to be a lot, but also so much more fun. I am glad Rico is finally starting to look like a baby.
Post a Comment