How fun! I keep bugging Mike to "let" me get a pool. He thinks it will kill his grass, doesn't believe I will move it. : (
So fun. It is so hot! Are we changing playgroup to pool days now?
Fun fun! Cayden is so cute in that picture! He is so big.
What a great way to spend a hot afternoon, and to get the chocolate off the bottom of your pool!
How Fun!
You have such sweet parents! Always thinking about making their daughter's life easier! Adding the slide was a great idea!
Hey I tagged you. Go to my blog to check out the rules.
Looks like fun. Great idea with the slide. We might have to try that.
How fun! It got warm here for a few days but now its cold and rainy again! I wish summer would just come and stay here in Idaho!
I think we need one of those to get through the summer too!
Cold kiddie pool on a hot day. Totally. Sweet.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
How fun! I keep bugging Mike to "let" me get a pool. He thinks it will kill his grass, doesn't believe I will move it. : (
So fun. It is so hot! Are we changing playgroup to pool days now?
Fun fun! Cayden is so cute in that picture! He is so big.
What a great way to spend a hot afternoon, and to get the chocolate off the bottom of your pool!
How Fun!
You have such sweet parents! Always thinking about making their daughter's life easier! Adding the slide was a great idea!
Hey I tagged you. Go to my blog to check out the rules.
Looks like fun. Great idea with the slide. We might have to try that.
How fun! It got warm here for a few days but now its cold and rainy again! I wish summer would just come and stay here in Idaho!
I think we need one of those to get through the summer too!
Cold kiddie pool on a hot day. Totally. Sweet.
Post a Comment