Wednesday, May 28, 2008

movie marathon



I am playing a little bit of catch up. Randy has been promising the kids 'daddy dates'. Meg to go see the new Lucy movie or Narnia and Tyson to go see Speedracer. Well- time was an issue so he took them both last monday night. Meg first and then I picked her up and dropped off Tyson. It was a daddy date night. Randy loves the movies so he didn't really mind 7 hours of kid shows. They both loved their movie and mostly sitting on daddy's lap and eating popcorn!

3 comments:

jenreeder said...

We LOVE Daddy dates, or Mom dates... Since we just have the 2, when one gets Dad, the other gets Mom. Seriously so fun. Way to go, Randy, even with Mom superpowers, I don't think I could sit thru a double feature!

Jason and Shannon Ewing said...

How fun! We are going to have to start this.

Jason and Shannon Ewing said...
This comment has been removed by the author.