goodbye old friends
trip to cali
dr. tim
caden's two
daddy's down but not out
beach trip countdown
trip to cali
dr. tim
caden's two
daddy's down but not out
beach trip countdown
so off for now, be back later! hopefully with great news of a wonderful recovery and a healthy husband.
8 comments:
I pray that the recovery is speedy! We are thinking about you guys! Can't wait to catch up.
Dadddy is in our prayers and so are you!
On another note: Old friends better not refer to me! I am not old! Becca is a little old though!
I miss you and I'm so sorry I'm not there with you right now. All you girls that are still around, please take care of my Tracie. I wish I was there to help!
All our best for a successful surgery and speedy recovery. You'll all be in our prayers.
Wow...that sounds like a busy summer. Good luck with the surgery.
You are in my prayers - I hope everything went okay today.
Jackie's right I am a little old - but Jackie is a little crazy.
We can't wait for all of the posts coming soon! You've been busy! I hope you are feeling well and we will keep your family in our prayers this week!
We will keep you in our prayers. I did not know he had surgery tomorrow. Please let me know if there is anything I can do.
I hope things went well! Keep us posted.
Post a Comment