Much to Meg's dismay, we are having another boy. I always said that Meg was my precious little miracle girl. When I married Randy I just sort of figured that it was never going to happen. I believe that it is something like three generations without any girls. But then I had my princess and hope returned when she so matter of factly requested a sister because she already had two brothers. I must say that after the drama that occurred here tonight with an overly tired little bow head, I am ok with another boy! We are happy and can't wait to see our next little guy when he is done baking!
14 comments:
YEAH!!! I'm so excited for you. Meg will realize how special it is to be the only girl one of these days. Cameron is all ready reaping the rewards of being the only boy. Congrats!
Oh yeah!!! you know i have been waiting for this announcement. i will fin dout in like 2 1/2 weeks and of course am keeping my fingers double crossed for a girl, but I don't think that will happen, i think i am a boy mom! Oh well boys are the best! Congrats, now what are the name choices looking like?
I love being a mother to little boys. They are amazing and fun. It's always the most feminine moms that get to raise all the boys;) You are beautiful and feminine enough for a house full of boys. And, Meg will never have to share a room. Congratulations!
Yay!! More boys! I'm so excited for you guys. And for my little guy who will have a new little boy friend. Meg can take on Audrey as a surrogate sister if she still feels like she needs one. Audrey already just loves her.
yeah!!! congratulations!! we are so happy for you guys!
Congrats and I agree that boys are so fun! Julie is all about DRAMA and is all into boys, and in general takes SO much more emotional energy than Alex. I am so thankful to have one of each. I am so excited for you guys and tell Meg that she will always be spoiled and get to do special things like PEDI's that the boys won't get. Plus, all those boys will always protect her... her own personal knights. :)
Congrats! I am convinced I am a boy mom too! I do hope for at least one girl though. can't wait to meet him.
I am happy you're happy! I'm with Meg, I really wanted a girl. I think after all my boys though I always hope for girls when people are pregnant. Meg can be Kendall's honorary big sister!
How wonderful! It doesn't matter what you have, they will be darn cute!
Congrats! We love boys!
How exciting, Congratulations on another soon to be handsome son.
Three generations of all boys and then you had Meg?! Most impressive! Congrats on a new little boy. Those boys, as you know, love their mommas! Yay!
I totally thought it was going to be a girl! I am so happy for a little boy - I think of how wonderful Tyson and Caden are - You are just an amazing mom!!
Congratulations!! That will be fun to have 3 boys in a row....built in best friends. Now that I don't get to visit with you in nursery, how are you feeling these days?
Post a Comment