Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Mom by tyson

1. What is something mom always says to me? listen
2. What makes mom happy? not hitting
3. What makes mom sad? hitting
4. How does mom make me laugh? makes funny faces
5. What was mom like as a child? like me
6. How old is mommy? I think this old- holding up 4 fingers
7. What is mommy's favorite thing to do? play with me
8. What does mom do when I'm not around? find me
9. What is mom really good at? working
10. What is mom not really good at? kung fu-ing
11. What does mom do for her job? i don't know
12. What is mom's favorite food? chicken meat
13. What do mommy and I do together? play
14. How are mommy and I the same? our voices
15. How are mommy and I different? I'm done, mom
16. How do I know mommy loves me? that's why- i love you

5 comments:

Kimberly Dykhouse said...

That is too cute. It's always interesting to hear, exactly what our kids think of us. My husband heard a quote a long time ago, " The face a child can express so much, especially the mouth part of the face." I love your blog. Your kids are wonderful.

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

You aren't a good kung fu-er!?!?! You should see me and Grace - Tyson would be impressed. What a cute post!!

wackyjackie said...

I like that you find him when he's not around. Totally makes sense!

I'm so going to copy you, just to let you know.

Misty said...

I love this idea Tracie!!! Your kids are so precious!

Jessica Wille said...

Yours turned out really cute! Come on now...no kung-fu?