Wednesday, August 13, 2008

still here

counting down the days we have left in summer.
we got a dog. super cute. i will post later.
highly unmotivated to do any blogging.
busy with house projects.
in-laws are in town.
parents leave for China in a week and a half.
meg starts kindergarten in a week and a half.
i am still recovering from friend withdrawals. Where are you all??
in a little rut with randy going back to work on monday.
any questions??

6 comments:

Elena said...

Sounds like you are in a late summer/pregnancy slump. Hope you see some friends soon.

Kim said...

miss you and love you lots! hang in there!

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

MISS YOU!!!!

Suzie said...

I hear you on the friend withdrawal! I can't wait until school is in and I start feeling like getting out again!

wackyjackie said...

I'm in Houston.

Trying not to let myself get depressed. And missing all my friends like crazy!

Now I'm going to go cry...

Jen said...

I am crying too...