Thursday, September 11, 2008

BYU boys trip










i can't get randy to post. so here is what i can tell you about his trip. my four brothers, randy and this year barry port joined them, went to seattle. every year they pick a byu game and plan a trip around it. it seems to be a tradition that all are more than happy to uphold. this years trip included the game of course, plus a yankees game, (randy was in heaven) yummy king crab, a fire in their hotel, (on their floor even) the space needle and the fish market. he called it his "weekend of glory" so i gather that he enjoyed himself.

7 comments:

wackyjackie said...

Sounds like fun, except for the sea food!

Jason and Shannon Ewing said...

What I would like to know is when you "weekend with the girls" is and does he stay home with all the kids? Man, all is takes is a few hours at a spa and I'd trade for for a guys weekend too!!

Anonymous said...

Hey I keep meaning to ask you will you tell Rozalynn to email me. I would love to see her blog and so would Aria. Girlvault1@aol.com, thanks.

Jen said...

What a great trip--and you are a good woman to support him and stay home with the kiddos.

My dad was also at that BYU game. Sounds like it was a good one!

jenreeder said...

I want to take a trip like that~ how fun for him! Go Yanks... too bad they aren't even going to make the play offs this year-- what happened?

Tiffany said...

It sounds like he had a great time!

A fire really, how exciting, but not really in a good way.

Bryant P. Castleton said...

VERY, VERY jealous! We're lucky we're even able to see some of these games on TV!

We miss you guys!