Wednesday, September 10, 2008

lucas

Let me just say... I LOVE MY DOCTOR!! Preface is that I did love my O.B., then her office dropped my insurance right when I got pregnant. I was more than bugged. I found another woman that I seemed to like alright. She wasn't Dr. Murdock but she would do. (I have to have a woman. I am one of those ladies.) Then yesterday I went in and I thought that I would just make sure that she and I were on the same page about induction. Meaning that we are both totally for it. She said it was fine and then scheduled me right then and there. There are some people in my family that tend to be a little compulsive about things. I don't really think that I am too bad, I do not mind a dish in the sink or using a dish towel instead of a paper towel, but when it comes to having my babies, I do believe that I am a little more "up tight". I just like to know and be prepared. It works for me and seeing as how the doctor was a go, we are all set. The official go date is the 20th of November. We wanted to do it before thanksgiving so that Randy wouldn't have to miss school. The Doc said the 21st and I had to veto since that is Tyson's birthday, so we are scheduled for the 20th. It just made me smile! I love knowing a date.

A real end all date.

10 comments:

Elena said...

It'll be here before you know it. And, he'll be adorable. Hope you are feeling well.

Muggle Mom said...

that is just not fair! i guess i'll just have to wait and see if i can beat you. ;)

Emily Busath Murdock said...

Well, of course I approve--that's my birthday! :)

wackyjackie said...

Wow that just seems really soon. Probably not for you though!

Jen said...

An end in sight?! Hopefully it will be here before you know it!

Tiffany said...

I am so glad you know and that you and your new doc are on the same page.

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

Hooray!! You won't be pregnant forever! A new baby - oh, a new baby!!!

Suzie said...

How exciting! Ben can't wait to meet his new friend!

Carl and Starla said...

Nov. 20th is the best day EVER to be born on....anyone born on Nov. 20th is just destined to be smart, cool, good looking, caring...you know, all those good things!


BTW- November 20th is my b-day, too.

Misty said...

Hooray! I am so glad for you!
That is my brother's birthday too!